18 April 2023
We’re looking for passionate full-stack developers to join the team behind an exciting cloud-based business platform, Proteus (xergy.com/proteus).
Our headquarters are in Aberdeen city centre, but we are also happy to offer the role with an element of remote-working ongoing.
Ranked as one of Scotland’s top tech startups and one of only 4 companies in the Scottish Enterprise 2021 business plan, Xergy Group is a dynamic software startup changing how organisations work. Proteus is our cloud-based platform which increases efficiency, reduces costs, and drives performance whilst facilitating remote working.
If you are smart, motivated, persistent, a strong team player, passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and want to be part of an exciting growth story, we want to hear from you!
- Scotland / Remote
You will play a key role in bringing our innovative cloud-based platform to life. You’ll work closely with our talented development team to architect and build server-side APIs and business logic.
You will work on a series of innovative and exciting research and development projects, you’ll be expected to learn new skills and push yourself and the team to overcome complex challenges.
Ideally, you will have:
- A portfolio of completed projects that demonstrate your expertise in back-end web development
- Experience working with Laravel, Symfony, or similar PHP frameworks
- Experience configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL databases
- A passion for creating structured, organised code
- A track record of creating seamless integrations with third-party APIs
- Experience building and maintaining a web application stack with Amazon Web Services
- Experience and interest in architecting serverless applications
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital, or disability status.