1 Nov 2023
We are looking for a web developer to work on a series of innovative and exciting projects. You’ll be expected to learn new skills and push yourself and the team to overcome complex challenges.
You will play a key role in bringing our innovative cloud-based platform to life, working closely with our design team and alongside client-facing teams, in the creation and realisation of market-leading solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to execute full product lifecycle development, being involved from inception to maturity and all stages in between.
You will specify solution options, assess operational feasibility, and through the adoption of modern DevOps practices, programme well-designed, fully testable, efficient code.
It is expected that you will be able to exhibit:
- A portfolio of web applications/sites that demonstrate your expertise in container-orchestrated web development
- Strong experience in development of React JS based web front-ends
- Excellent PHP API development experience, preferably with Laravel
- Excellent knowledge in relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excellent knowledge of user experience concepts, and how to apply them to complex problems
- An ability to work closely with Quality Engineering and Assurance partners in establishing a test-driven development practice
While not essential, the ideal candidate will also have experience of:
- Developing and maintaining cloud-hosted application solutions, ideally Amazon Web Services
- Experience and interest in architecting serverless and/or containerised applications
- Dundee, Scotland / Remote
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital, or disability status.