20 October 2022
We’re looking for four passionate senior web developers to join the team behind an exciting cloud-based business platform, Proteus (xergy.com/proteus).
Our headquarters are in Aberdeen city centre, but we are also happy to offer the role with an element of remote-working ongoing. Due to funding criteria, we require each team member to be based in Scotland.
Ranked as one of Scotland’s top tech startups and one of only 4 companies in the Scottish Enterprise 2021 business plan, Xergy Group is a dynamic software startup changing how organisations work. Proteus is our cloud-based platform which increases efficiency, reduces costs, and drives performance whilst facilitating remote working.
If you are smart, motivated, persistent, a strong team player, passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and want to be part of an exciting growth story, we want to hear from you!
You will play a key role in bringing our innovative cloud-based platform to life. You’ll work closely with our talented development team to architect and build server-side APIs and business logic.
You will work on a series of innovative and exciting research and development projects, you’ll be expected to learn new skills and push yourself and the team to overcome complex challenges.
Ideally, you will have:
- A portfolio of completed projects that demonstrate your expertise in back-end web development
- Experience working with Laravel, Symfony or similar PHP frameworks
- Experience configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL databases
- A passion for creating structured, organised code
- A track record of creating seamless integrations with third-party APIs
While not essential, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience building and maintaining a web application stack with Amazon Web Services
- Experience and interest in architecting serverless applications
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital, or disability status.