13 October 2022
Proteus Customer Success Specialists
We have fantastic opportunities for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. Ranked as one of Scotland’s top tech startups and one of only 4 companies in the Scottish Enterprise 2021 business plan, Xergy Group is a dynamic software startup changing how organisations work. Proteus is our cloud-based platform which increases efficiency, reduces costs, and drives performance whilst facilitating remote working.
We are looking for 2 candidates to fill positions on our customer success team in Scotland and in Australia. These are outstanding opportunities for sales professionals looking to further their careers in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
If you are smart, motivated, persistent, a strong team player, passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships, and want to be part of an exciting growth story we want to hear from you! To succeed in this role, you should have relevant digital client experience and a demonstrated record of analysing and optimising customer journey plays.
- Own overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximise retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them to continuously improve the Customer Success Playbook
- Review the Proteus customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the client to demonstrate performance of Proteus update roll-outs; analyse trends in NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Hubspot and project management tools
- Project planning experience a plus
How to Apply
Please send your CV and LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital, or disability status.